Personal Data & Cookies Policy
At Hotel Odense we take your privacy and rights seriously – both when visiting us as a guest or customer, and when you use our website.
Whatever information about yourself you choose to give to us, you can be sure that we:
- Treat it with the strictest
- Do not pass it on to third parties without you expressly giving us permission
In addition, you always have a number of rights with us in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulation, which came into force on 25th May 2018.
This means, among other things, that you can always:
- Send a request for insight, correction or deletion of your personal
- Object to the processing of your personal data and limit the processing of your personal
- Withdraw your consent to processing your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing, including targeted marketing.
- Request to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Submit a complaint to the Danish regulator, Datatilsynet.
If you have subscribed to one or more of our newsletters, you can always unsubscribe. You can do that at the bottom of the email you wish to unsubscribe from.
If you have any questions for us concerning your personal data and consent, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.